- Bio-degradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and an eco-solvent produced from renewable sources.
- Deep cleaning power to cut through the toughest grease and grime.
- pH neutral.
- VOC free.
- Phosphate free.
- A highly concentrate 10X product and a little goes a long, long way. Dilute 1: 10 into a trigger spray bottle or alternatively pour 1 litre of concentrate into a 10-litre bucket of fresh water.
- Effective for use on teak, hardwoods, grp, plastics and painted surfaces.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment.
Direction of use
Ecoworks®Marine eco-teak deck cleaner is a concentrate and should be diluted at 1:10 with fresh water. Use a spray bottle or alternatively pour 1 litre of concentrate into a 10-litre bucket of fresh water and apply. Use suitable brush head for surface. Leave for a few moments before rinsing off with fresh water. For really stubborn stains particularly in hardwood, re-apply procedure above.