- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and eco-solvents produced from renewable sources.
- VOC free.
- Phosphate free.
- pH neutral.
- Replaces the need to use hazardous solvents.
- A highly concentrate product and a little goes a long, long way. Just 100ml into a wet bilge of a 10-metre boat.
- Safe to use on grp, wood, hard plastics and painted surfaces.
- Low sudding formula works in fresh and salt water.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment for overboard discharge.
Ecoworks® Marine eco-bilge cleaner is a highly concentrate product and may be used conservatively. Pour approx. 300ml into a wet bilge per 10-metre boat and leave in situ while operating boat before pumping out responsibly at an authorised disposal station. For stubborn stains removal from any hard surface, use a brush and work into stain. Rinse off with water