Features & Benefits
- No solvents - can be over painted after skin forming
- No isocyanates - completely safe to use & can be spot welded through
- Heavy bodied sealer - no slump or sag
- Totally flexible - will not shrink, crack or harden
- Does not string - neat application, quality finish
- Wet / dry application - saves time
Rotabond 2000 is for use as an all-purpose sealer and highly flexible adhesive.
Adheres to primed, painted and bare metal, zinc coating, aluminum, copper, brass, powder coated metal, glass, wood, natural stone and most plastics.
For sealing welded seams, fixing metals and synthetics, fixing and sealing window frames, floors, panels, roofing, sanitary fittings, piping, seal and cover rivet / fastener heads.
- Ensure surface is clean using KENT Acrysol or Soft Surface Cleaner.
- Apply Rotabond 2000 as required once surface is dry.
- Paint, if required, immediately after application once the product has skinned over.
- For best results paint within 4 hours.